Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scarves for Hope!

I know in my last blog I posted about the scarves I was making and how I would be donating them. In the last couple weeks I have been contemplating and the one thing that keeps popping into my head is to sell them and donate the money.

Instead of pushing the idea away and being stubborn enough to want to donate them, I feel as if I am continuing to listen to God.

So here it is...the official standing on the scarves...

They will be on sale for $12 dollars. $10 of that will go towards House of Hope and the other $2 will go towards paying for more yarn! Great idea right?? Well there's more, if someone brings the yarn to me, they save $2 dollars and only have to pay $10 dollars for the scarf!

As I make the scarves I will be posting them here, as well as on FaceBook so that they will sell! I will keep you in the loop with how it's going!!!

1 comment: