Thursday, January 6, 2011

Plans To Prosper and Not Harm

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." ~Jeremiah 29:11

It is truly amazing what plans God can have for you in your life. First semester I had an internship at House of Hope that changed my life. I started there feeling lost and unworthy and left there feeling as if I am truly worthy and that I had a renewed relationship with my Heavenly Father!

Before taking that internship I fought against God though I could tell that is where He wanted me to be. After having such an amazing experience I decided that I would listen more intently to God in order to determine where He wants me to go in life. I have opened back up my heart and entire life to my Creator and He has continued to do great things!

Because of this determination to listen to God, I knew that the desire to interview for a spring internship at Regis Middle School was his idea to show me whether this is where my future lies. I interviewed there this morning and can honestly say that I am excited. Though it's a Catholic school, I have no doubt that God has a plan to prosper me as he writes in the Bible. Needless to say, that I will be interning there.

I look forward to whatever it is that He has in store for me! God is great and will provide if you open up your heart and pray in order to figure out what He wants you to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment