Sunday, February 27, 2011

Worth the Wait!

So many young women it seems feel as if they need to be in a relationship. To have that man who can make you feel as if you are worth it.

However, there is no man on this Earth who can love you the way God loves you. He spent precious time planning each aspect of who you are to be. He designed every aspect of your being, from your hair, to the sound of your voice, and His creation is perfect and absolutely Worth It.

I have been reading this book called "God is Writing My Love Story" and the main point the authors are trying to get across is that why should we spend so much time looking for who we will fall in love with and marry? Why wouldn't we give that aspect of our lives over to God as well? Wouldn't it be correct to say that the One who created everything you are and has a plan for your life, also has a plan for when a man will come into your life and be the one for you to marry?

I don't know about you, but there are so many times where I have tried to take the lead and decide what is right for me, and have failed miserably. But when I trust in God and follow Him, things always seem to go so much better.

So I am now letting God write my love story. I am letting Him bring the right person into my life when the time is right.

In the end, if the love of my life is someone that is truly devoted to God the way I am, then it is WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

1 comment: